This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use www.atlasmarazambia.com. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the terms and/or conditions stated here, do not use this website and service.
By using this website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. Atlas Mara Zambia may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions, to which you are bound. The terms “You” and “User” as used herein to refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason.
Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
• in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
• in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or
• that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All rights in/to the content of this website are reserved and retained by the owners of such rights. Users of this website are not granted a licence or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trade Mark, Patent or Intellectual Property Rights in/or to the content.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, but without limitation:
• accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
• attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
• attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
• sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
• forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting;
• deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity;
• using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Atlas Mara Zambia will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Atlas Mara Zambia is not to be considered to be a Recruiter and/or Employer with respect to the use of the website and shall not be responsible for any user entering into any agreements or making decisions of whatever nature resulting from the posting of jobs, resumes and/or any other information obtained on the website.
Atlas Mara Zambia does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Atlas Mara Zambia will not be responsible for those costs or any consequential losses incurred as a result thereof.
The website and material are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of whatsoever nature. Atlas Mara Zambia hereby makes no warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, quality, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Atlas Mara Zambia makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links set out on the website.
In no event shall Atlas Mara Zambia, its suppliers, or any third parties referred to on this website be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, whether for bodily, moral or material injury (including, without limitation, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the material, whether based on warranty, contractual or extra-contractual liability, or any other legal matters, and whether or not Atlas Mara Zambia is advised of the possibility of such damages.